There is no better place to have a perfect vacation than the jewel of Florida’s barrier islands’ Sea Island chain: Amelia Island. Amelia Island is filled with gorgeous beaches, delectable restaurants, numerous fun festivals, exciting golf courses, a rich historic district, great shopping destinations, and a truly unique view of Florida’s wildlife. It also boasts some of the most comfortable and beautiful vacation rentals that guests from anywhere will be happy to call their home away from home.
If you are looking for quiet and serene lodging without losing any of the sun and fun of Amelia Island, then look no further than the rentals at Amelia Surf & Racquet Club. Located on the private Southern side island near the Ritz Carlton, these lovely condominiums provide their guests with relaxing accommodations as well as a number of fantastic amenities and nearby attractions that make for a blissful and memorable vacation.
Such perks include but are not limited to:
- The entire Amelia Surf & Racquet Club condo complex is a gated community, so you don’t have to worry about prying tourists invading upon your privacy.
- There are two kiddy pools, two swimming pools and four clay tennis courts, two of which are lighted for any Amelia Surf & Racquet Club guest who prefers playing at night.
- All suites have an oceanfront view of the breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and pristine, soft, white beaches that you can take in from the full-length windows or out on the private balcony. Suites also provide full-sized kitchens and dining rooms for those who prefer eating it.
- All units provide central heating and air conditioning, cable television, DVD player, dishwasher, and microwave.
Because of its location, Amelia Surf & Racquet Club is also a great place to find lodging for those looking to explore and take in all that Amelia Island has to offer. It may be a small island, but it is packed with things to do and see:
- Fernandina Beach Municipal Golf Club offers 27 holes of golf, and is a mere five minutes away from Amelia Surf & Racquet Club. And if that isn’t enough, there are two other full courses on the island.
- There are many avenues for those interested in getting in some fishing time, including a number of chartered fishing boats to take you out on the open ocean.
- There are many tour opportunities as well as historical sites ripe for visiting such as the Amelia Island Lighthouse, Florida’s oldest lighthouse.
- For those who like to explore and window shop, there are also many restaurants and shops all across Amelia Island.
No matter what your vacation rental needs might be, ERA Fernandina Beach Realty has you covered. Whether you are looking for an ocean-view condo like those at Amelia Surf & Racquet Club or a more intimate rental such as a one-bedroom house, ERA manages more than 150 condominiums and 50 home rentals equipped to handle any size vacation party.