Fernandina Beach Has Something For Everyone to Enjoy
Finding a vacation spot that’s sure to please everyone can be nearly impossible. This is true whether it’s just you and your partner or a few energetic kids as well. One person wants to explore nature, another wants to learn about the local culture, others want to enjoy dining and shopping, while someone else has golf on their mind. And of course there are those of us who want nothing more than a cold drink, a comfortable chair, and a view of the ocean. Where can you go to find activities that will make everybody happy?
The answer is simple: Fernandina Beach and the surrounding areas of Amelia Island. This small slice of paradise is rich with spectacular natural beauty, with some of the loveliest beaches on earth. It’s also rich in opportunities for learning and discovery, thanks to its centuries-old heritage and amazing diversity of wildlife. And it has some of the best restaurants, shops, golf courses, and nightclub spots found anywhere.
Dining, Shopping, Golfing, Hiking, And Much, Much More
It would take thousands of pages to tell you about all of the wonderful things to do on Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach. Here’s a quick look at some of the more popular attractions:
- 117 holes of world-class golfing on nine separate courses.
- Hundreds of unique shops, boutiques, and galleries.
- Numerous cafes, bistros, and restaurants that serve the finest cuisine anywhere.
- Unequaled opportunities to view wildlife, including dolphins, manatees, birds, butterflies, sea turtles, and deer.
- Millions of ancient shark teeth and other fossils buried just a few inches deep in the coastal sands.
- An annual shrimp festival that draws thousands of visitors from all over the world.
The Right Accommodations Make All the Difference
After long, fun-filled days of enjoying all that Amelia Island has to offer, the last thing you want is to come back to a cramped, generic motel room. Be our guests instead. We have a wide variety of clean, comfortable, and thoroughly charming vacation properties for you to choose from. Contact us today, and let us make your visit to the area all the more special.